Looking for archive of Horse trainers. Trawled google yesterday. Looked for Horse trainers reg, owners reg, winners history, jocekys, ect. Thought I had found what I was looking for but it must have been the wrong Jockey.
I am looking for any infromation on William Wetherell Luther(of Sedgfield Durham) the trainer of Lady Auckland owned by Dr Wheatley of Durham.
There is a lovely newspaper article on William death, that appeared in several papers from north to south 1902.
It tells you about some of the races won, name of trainer, owner and jockey, which I have treid googling.
Any equestrian/ races fans who can point me in the right direction, I would just like to know more than paper tells about William and being a trainer.
https://search.findmypast.co.uk/sea...ets=true&exactnames=false&exactkeywords=false
Thank you
I am looking for any infromation on William Wetherell Luther(of Sedgfield Durham) the trainer of Lady Auckland owned by Dr Wheatley of Durham.
There is a lovely newspaper article on William death, that appeared in several papers from north to south 1902.
It tells you about some of the races won, name of trainer, owner and jockey, which I have treid googling.
Any equestrian/ races fans who can point me in the right direction, I would just like to know more than paper tells about William and being a trainer.
https://search.findmypast.co.uk/sea...ets=true&exactnames=false&exactkeywords=false
Thank you