• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

History of Cheshire in 3 volumes

Bob Spiers

LostCousins Superstar
I have only limited family to research in Cheshire but whilst doing so made contact with a lady with whom I share a likely ancestral match within the Congleton/Great Budworth/Church Hulme catchment. She kindly passed on a free downloadable link to the History of Cheshire in 3 volumes courtesy of Manchester FHS. I am now doing the same as it may be of help to someone. History of Chesire
 
Thanks Bob. I have many ancestors from Chester and the surrounding area so will take a look with much interest and also tell other relatives.

BTW mods, has there been another wine offer at Tesco which has not been notified on this forum? ;););) Silly question. If there had been, then this would not have been seen anyway.
 
Back
Top