I posted my, not that large tree (2700 people) to Findmypast 6 days ago and have not had a single hint. It seems to have loaded fine as far as I can tell but I do not even see the 'please be patient message' anymore. I can only guess they were simply overwhelmed by the response. Disappointing but no bad thing to have another back up copy in case of a multi system failure at home.
Interesting to read the comments on people harvesting great chunks of other people's trees, in the last few days I have come across 2 trees on Ancestry with 27,000+, and 34,000+ people and 6,000+ photographs . Fifteen years ago I would have been impressed, now I'm more cynical, as it has taken me that long to get to my 2700, and wonder where all the data came from. It does not help that within less than 5 minutes I found what I consider to be major errors in both trees. I'm not that keen on having my own tree in the public domain but I do look at others that are posted and if I find something connected to a nearish relative that I consider to be incorrect I contact the tree owner and explain where I think they are wrong. Does not always work, someone is still convinced my grandmother married a completely different husband and although my great uncle died in the Great War another person still has probate being granted for him in the 1950's whereas it was actually November 1918.