• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Hertfordshire Genealogy

If you have Herts ancestors then Chris Reynolds site Genealogy in Hertfordshire is well worth a visit

Have you entered this under the County forum/thread? This is where I entered details of Hertfordshire Names Online. I'm wondering if things I entered under the County headings will be noticed as I see there are other County specific items on this forum. Which is the best place to enter information?
 
If you have Herts ancestors then Chris Reynolds site Genealogy in Hertfordshshire.

Sorry! Yes, I see that's where it is - it's just me not getting used to looking around the site yet! I was looking through latest threads and not realising where they actually were on the site :( I'll get the hang of it eventually!
 
Back
Top