I have recently found a burial record of a direct ancestor but there is an annotation beside the entry which I just cannot read. May I have advice please as to where to post this. Also, I have scanned the record - am I able to attach it to my post please. Thanks.
Which site is the record held at? Ancestry, FMP, etc.
I believe it's permissible to post a link, and then people who have paid access will be allowed to view the record.
The links worked, and the marginal note by the burial says “return made”. It means the register entries up to that point had been copied out and sent to the bishop.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.