A. Muse
LostCousins Member
Is there a way of searching just the 'Infirmity' column of the 1911 Census?
I am trying to find people living in Nottingham who were blind.
Using 'blind' as a keyword brings up occupations, such as 'blind maker'
My problem is that I don't know the names of the people I'm looking for!
In my grandfather's wedding photo (August 1910 - West Ham, Essex {now London}) relations (now deceased) have identified a woman as 'Blind Aunt'. My grandfather was wounded in WW1 and was sent home to recover but instead of going to East London where he came from, he went to stay 'with a blind Aunt and Uncle in Nottingham'. I believe both the uncle and aunt were blind, but this may not be the case.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
I am trying to find people living in Nottingham who were blind.
Using 'blind' as a keyword brings up occupations, such as 'blind maker'
My problem is that I don't know the names of the people I'm looking for!
In my grandfather's wedding photo (August 1910 - West Ham, Essex {now London}) relations (now deceased) have identified a woman as 'Blind Aunt'. My grandfather was wounded in WW1 and was sent home to recover but instead of going to East London where he came from, he went to stay 'with a blind Aunt and Uncle in Nottingham'. I believe both the uncle and aunt were blind, but this may not be the case.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
