I can't think why that might be happening I'll have a look at the census form code to see if the scroll bar code is faulty. I've never encountered the problem myself I've got a few thousand people and can scroll without problem. However there is obviously something subtly going wrong so I'll investigate, any further information you can give eg: screenshots of it not working would help.
Alexander
There's 'something' very odd going on at this end, it looks like it's a touch of the gremlins. When I took a screen shot of the window without scroll bars to send to you the scroll bars were present (on the screenshot)!!! By <Alt>+<PrintScreen> and <Ctrl>+<V> in 'Paint' the scroll bars became visible and operable. I've not been 'on the bottle'. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program but nothing changed. No tool bars but tool bars on the screen shot. Not seeing something that's there!!! Let's bring this discussion to an end, it's obvious my desktop doesn't like 'something'. I'll try the program on my laptop and see if I obtain the same results.
Thank you for your trouble, Neville