Do you use any of these Family Tree software?
Ancestral Quest
Family Historian
Legacy Family Tree
Roots Magic
The Master Genealogist
Yes? Then I need your help please. I'm trying to complete the help pages on the FTA website.
If you go to this FTAnalyzer help page for FTM2012, you will see the sort of help instructions I'm looking for. Basically, how to create/export a gedcom file and how to create a Lost Cousins Fact for your piece of software.
If you could post your reply here, then I will add it to the documentation.
Many Thanks in advance for your help.
Ancestral Quest
Yes? Then I need your help please. I'm trying to complete the help pages on the FTA website.
If you go to this FTAnalyzer help page for FTM2012, you will see the sort of help instructions I'm looking for. Basically, how to create/export a gedcom file and how to create a Lost Cousins Fact for your piece of software.
If you could post your reply here, then I will add it to the documentation.
Many Thanks in advance for your help.