Siobhan
LostCousins Member
Hawkesbury on the Net Hawkesbury Family History Group - the official family history group in the Hawkesbury. Holds monthly meetings, produces newsletters as well as a quarterly journal.
Cemetery Register - an ongoing project to transcribe, photograph and map the cemeteries, graves, and monuments within the Hawkesbury Region.
Church Registers - transcriptions of available church registers within the Hawkesbury Region.
Lists Register - an ongoing project to transcribe lists associated with the Hawkesbury Region. Includes census, landholders and directory lists...plus many more.
Memorials, Monuments & Plaques Register- an ongoing project to transcribe, photograph and map the memorials, monuments and plaques within the Hawkesbury Region.
I suggest the site because a friend has used it extensively for finding family records which she could not find elsewhere. She is an experienced researcher and when I told her about the site she strongly recommended it.
Cemetery Register - an ongoing project to transcribe, photograph and map the cemeteries, graves, and monuments within the Hawkesbury Region.
Church Registers - transcriptions of available church registers within the Hawkesbury Region.
Lists Register - an ongoing project to transcribe lists associated with the Hawkesbury Region. Includes census, landholders and directory lists...plus many more.
Memorials, Monuments & Plaques Register- an ongoing project to transcribe, photograph and map the memorials, monuments and plaques within the Hawkesbury Region.
I suggest the site because a friend has used it extensively for finding family records which she could not find elsewhere. She is an experienced researcher and when I told her about the site she strongly recommended it.