A
At home in NZ
Guest
On the Search All Records page (I don't have it set to 'old search') there is a list of recently viewed collections which I haven't really taken too much notice of until now.
To see what's what I clicked on 'see more' and was presented with a list of every collection I have visited, including 'Dougal's Unclaimed Money Register 1910' and I have absolutely no recollection of seeing that.
I can also look at viewed records and recent searches.
It really makes me feel big brother is watching me.
Admittedly there is a dustbin beside each record so I can delete them but it is one by one.
How useful do you think this facility is?
To see what's what I clicked on 'see more' and was presented with a list of every collection I have visited, including 'Dougal's Unclaimed Money Register 1910' and I have absolutely no recollection of seeing that.
I can also look at viewed records and recent searches.
It really makes me feel big brother is watching me.
Admittedly there is a dustbin beside each record so I can delete them but it is one by one.
How useful do you think this facility is?