• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Has Ancestry.uk crashed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter At home in NZ
  • Start date Start date
A

At home in NZ

Guest
I know it's 1am ish in UK but am sure somebody in the world is using Ancestry. I am getting a DNS server unavailable message but can get into everything else including ancetry.com

Anybody else not able to access Ancestry.uk?
 
I've been offline for a few hours, Ancestry seems to be working properly now. Fingers crossed it stays like it.
 
Back
Top