• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

GRO digital images

I've had that come up a few times, in general it has been a delay in processing, which I took to mean the problem was in the original image so they wanted me to go to the PDF so another check can be done.

But overall, I have to say I've been very impressed. The affordability of the images has made it much easier to order them, and I've ordered a...lot. ;)

I keep holding out hope for the marriage records to come this way as well, but totally get that will probably never happen. I just get random packages from Sweden in the mail that have marriage certificates I ordered months before in them...
 
I keep holding out hope for the marriage records to come this way as well, but totally get that will probably never happen. I just get random packages from Sweden in the mail that have marriage certificates I ordered months before in them...
Don't you have any cousins in the UK who could order them on your behalf? The turnaround will be a lot faster - less than 2 weeks.
 
Back
Top