• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

GRO and PDFs

SLJ

LostCousins Member
Sorry if this has been asked before.
Trying to order a PDF birth certificate from GRO I have all the details needed, for the years 1965 and 1968, but cannot see the option for this. What am I missing?
 
Sorry if this has been asked before.
Trying to order a PDF birth certificate from GRO I have all the details needed, for the years 1965 and 1968, but cannot see the option for this. What am I missing?
The GRO site gives the years for which PDFs are available. Currently you can only order PDFs or images up to 1922 ie over 100 years ago.
 
Back
Top