• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

GRO add death indexes from 1984-2019 - PDF not available

  • Thread starter Thread starter At home in NZ
  • Start date Start date
A

At home in NZ

Guest
I expected a PDF to be available for all death records having forgotten that I had ever seen this:

PDF copies of the entry are only available for the digitised entries for the years 1837-1957

Just thought I'd post it as a reminder.
 
Back
Top