It would be useful to get ideas from seasoned users, novice users and definitely potential users as to what sorts of useful guides we could create to explain features (or themed groups of features) in FTAnalyzer.
These can initially be written guides with screen shots etc but I would like to try to create some videos themed around particular features as I think that actually showing people how to use something could be so much more instructive than just a written guide. That said having a written guide for people to download and to follow along with the video, something that could essentially form the script for the video would be even better.
So for now what would be useful is compiling a list of topics or themes.
These can initially be written guides with screen shots etc but I would like to try to create some videos themed around particular features as I think that actually showing people how to use something could be so much more instructive than just a written guide. That said having a written guide for people to download and to follow along with the video, something that could essentially form the script for the video would be even better.
So for now what would be useful is compiling a list of topics or themes.