• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

GenoproX

jorghes

LostCousins Superstar
Just looking for information about GenoProX - I like Genopro 2020, but it's difficult to use when my main computer is a Mac, not a PC (I only have a work PC and while I don't use it for work really, it feels a bit wrong to be mainly using it for making trees with GenoPro).

Apparently (according to the website) GenoPro is working on a Mac version, I'm just wondering if anyone knows about it, knows if there's a beta or anything like that.
 
After I asked you about GenoPro, I went looking. It advertises GenoPro 2020 on it's website here and then one of the options on the menu across the top is "GenoPro X" which takes you to a subscription/crowd funding site which advertises GenoPro X.

It suggests (though it's hard to navigate) that there will be a Mac version of GenoPro X as well as the PC version. I don't want to put money down until I've figured out which version which would be the best (I'm thinking either Family or Expert but again, difficult to tell) and whether or not the Mac version is going to be worth it. I can't figure out if there is a version which can be tried at all.

It also doesn't seem to have a timeline, although I might be missing something.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top