Bob Spiers
LostCousins Superstar
I am reposting under a more natural heading in FTM as so far have had no response, which is most unlike the forum on FTM topics.
Just a quickie on using FTM - I created a new filtered Tree for my daughter and although things went to plan, I seem to have scores of 'LIVING' persons showing where I require them to be named. I must have ticked the 'hide living' or some such. As the whole filter process was quite lengthy I do not want to start over again. Even my daughter as the 'Root person' is not named. Is there a way to 'undo' and restore the Tree to show everyone living or deceased by name. Thanks
Just a quickie on using FTM - I created a new filtered Tree for my daughter and although things went to plan, I seem to have scores of 'LIVING' persons showing where I require them to be named. I must have ticked the 'hide living' or some such. As the whole filter process was quite lengthy I do not want to start over again. Even my daughter as the 'Root person' is not named. Is there a way to 'undo' and restore the Tree to show everyone living or deceased by name. Thanks