chrissy1
LostCousins Star
I have a tree on FTM 14 which is linked to Ancestry. However, it now refuses to sync and update the Ancestry tree, giving the message 'Ancestry linked tree: not currently logged in.'
I have tried compacting the file and turning the computer off and on again to no avail. The FTM version is up to date......but if I continue updating it, I may lose all the data if there is a problem linking it to Ancestry (which happened to me previously.)
I cannot see any button to press to log the FTM tree in so I cannot update the online tree and the new online support service by McKiev has not got back to me. (It is not possible to speak to an advisor in person any more.)
I have put a lot of effort into trying to update my tree over the past 12 months but am scared I might end up losing it all now. (The entire tree disappeared on my old computer after I installed an update to FTM, so I had to purchase a new computer in order to continue using FTM)
Can anyone help?
I have tried compacting the file and turning the computer off and on again to no avail. The FTM version is up to date......but if I continue updating it, I may lose all the data if there is a problem linking it to Ancestry (which happened to me previously.)
I cannot see any button to press to log the FTM tree in so I cannot update the online tree and the new online support service by McKiev has not got back to me. (It is not possible to speak to an advisor in person any more.)
I have put a lot of effort into trying to update my tree over the past 12 months but am scared I might end up losing it all now. (The entire tree disappeared on my old computer after I installed an update to FTM, so I had to purchase a new computer in order to continue using FTM)
Can anyone help?


