Kate
LostCousins Member
Today i had an offer from Mac Kiev to buy FTM 2014 at discount. Would this be a good idea as I have 2012 and their automatic updates are only for 2014?I am very tempted. I use Legacy for my husbands tree and bought roots magic as I considered changing to that for my family tree. However I still prefer FTM as it is easier to input info and my media are attached to it.
I could change file names and attach to RM but that is a big job and i think it is a bit fiddley to use.
I have pretty well convinced myself to buy it but would be interested in others views. Thanks.
I could change file names and attach to RM but that is a big job and i think it is a bit fiddley to use.
I have pretty well convinced myself to buy it but would be interested in others views. Thanks.