Gillian
LostCousins Star
Back to FTA and the census. I've now made a very hesitant start at adding census information to Legacy but have hit a problem. Here's the information on FTA's Documentation page:

So, I've done all that. But where, if anywhere, do I put the census reference? I've a feeling, from previous correspondence, it shouldn't go in Notes. It can't be enough to have just the census year, can it? Perhaps some of you other Legacy users can advise me. I think Alexander has more than enough to do trying to disentangle my Gedcom.

So, I've done all that. But where, if anywhere, do I put the census reference? I've a feeling, from previous correspondence, it shouldn't go in Notes. It can't be enough to have just the census year, can it? Perhaps some of you other Legacy users can advise me. I think Alexander has more than enough to do trying to disentangle my Gedcom.