Bryman
LostCousins Megastar
I hope this is a reasonable thread for me to add this item. The download problem thread that I was about to use did not seem to be appropriate any more.
I have converted more of my census notes information into Contact and Source records for 3 people in my GenoPro 'test' environment, trying to keep similar fields completed for them each. Information has been entered for 1891, 1901 and 1911 censuses. The Lost Cousins tab was created as 1891 (N), 1901 (N) and 1911 (Y) in each case, according to instructions elsewhere on this forum.
GenoPro then created a Gedcom Report with dissimilar facts for the 3 subjects.
Subject A): no fact for 1891, RESI for 1901, CENS for 1911. - I will have to follow up with developers as to why this not similar to B and C.
Subjects B and C): RESI for 1891, RESI for 1901, RESI for 1911.
When loaded into FTA this produced the following colours in the LC Census Report:
Subject A): RED for 1891, RED for 1901, YELLOW for 1911.
Subjects B and C): RED for 1891, YELLOW for 1901, YELLOW for 1911.
1. Why aren't all 3 subjects GREEN for 1911?
2. Why is YELLOW possible for subjects B and C in 1901 (not LC year)?
I hope this is not too difficult to understand.
Also, what fact is expected to be produced for the Lost Cousins tab? I cannot see anything appropriate in the Gedcom file.
I have converted more of my census notes information into Contact and Source records for 3 people in my GenoPro 'test' environment, trying to keep similar fields completed for them each. Information has been entered for 1891, 1901 and 1911 censuses. The Lost Cousins tab was created as 1891 (N), 1901 (N) and 1911 (Y) in each case, according to instructions elsewhere on this forum.
GenoPro then created a Gedcom Report with dissimilar facts for the 3 subjects.
Subject A): no fact for 1891, RESI for 1901, CENS for 1911. - I will have to follow up with developers as to why this not similar to B and C.
Subjects B and C): RESI for 1891, RESI for 1901, RESI for 1911.
When loaded into FTA this produced the following colours in the LC Census Report:
Subject A): RED for 1891, RED for 1901, YELLOW for 1911.
Subjects B and C): RED for 1891, YELLOW for 1901, YELLOW for 1911.
1. Why aren't all 3 subjects GREEN for 1911?
2. Why is YELLOW possible for subjects B and C in 1901 (not LC year)?
I hope this is not too difficult to understand.
Also, what fact is expected to be produced for the Lost Cousins tab? I cannot see anything appropriate in the Gedcom file.