AnneC
LostCousins Star
You can download Legacy again on your new PC, and copy across your legacy data from your old pc (usually in Data in the Legacy folder unless you have specified a different location),no need to go down the gedcom route. Make sure you also copy any media that you have on the old pc if you have linked to it in Legacy, and the program will re-index it for you. I have just done this for my dad on his new PC with no problems at all.Hi
So if I get a new PC can I just install Legacy on it and the software will recognize me, or should I save it as gedcom file on the old PC and then transfer it to the new one when the time comes? I can't find anywhere on Legacy that answers these qusetions for me, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Sarah333