• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Freshford, Bradford on Avon and surrounding villages

I have used it a lot, be aware that it is now an unmaintained site, it also has some small errors that I cannot get corrected. It does contain a lot of interesting stuff, and a lot about my ancestors so I copied the whole site a few years ago as it looked like it might offline.
 
Back
Top