Ha ha...I have missed you Jennie. Mind you I am on here loads more than usual because of my knee op, so I havent a clue who hasn't been here that usually is (I am not sure that makes sense, but I know what I mean ) I have become obsessive about checking in so I know I will go into withdrawal symptoms when I return to work. Still, it just goes to show that sitting on the sofa with ones' legs up can still result in useful 'work' being done.
Ahh, thank you, I am touched! Hope your knee is on the mend and I admire your work achievements. Roll on winter! Spring and summer months' work make me think I'm attempting to paint the Forth Bridge with a cotton-bud!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.