• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Free UK & Irish records on Ancestry.co.uk this weekend

Wasn't anything for me and my Irish research on there,not even the facts I do have. But it did send me to sleep as I scrolled....and scrolled....and scrolled, through endless unrelated items despite some quiet specific search parameters
 
Yorkshire West Riding parish registers and 1910 Tax Valuation were more fruitful for me, but I was disappointed to find that Otley All Saints 1754-1812 baptisms weren't available. Even the specific search interface for that record set was appalling - I had to put Otley in as a Keyword rather than Location or Parish to make it work for marriages!
 
Back
Top