• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Free online course from UNSW starts Nov 9 - Lessons and Legacy of WWI

Britjan

LostCousins Star
This is a bit different from the usual resource but thought I'd post it for my Aussie friends. I suspect it will have something to say about Gallipoli which I have heard described as a defining nationhood moment for Australia and New Zealand. Passschendaele was often described in similar manner for Canada but modern historians take issue with that description.
 
Not just your Aussie friends! That site was new to me and what a great resource it is - and all for FREE... I've signed up for the WW1 course and am looking at others that may or may not connect to family history. Thanks for that Britjan.
 
Back
Top