I've received an email saying that you can have a 14 day free access to the records at the Genealogist.
It does look like you have to add card details and then cancel otherwise you will pay for 6 months or a years subscription.
Buyer beware!
The key records at The Genealogist are PCC wills (which you'd normally have to pay to see at the TNA site) and Non-Conformist registers (there are transcriptions of these at FamilySearch, but no images). Before signing up for a free trial you might want to check whether these records are included.
I started looking at this - it asks for street address in addition to the usual email etc, then asks you what subscription you want to default to you, so I suppose it will ask for card details (but I chickened out before it got there). If anyone else goes further and finds you don't have to tell them your card please let us all know
The key records at The Genealogist are PCC wills (which you'd normally have to pay to see at the TNA site) and Non-Conformist registers (there are transcriptions of these at FamilySearch, but no images). Before signing up for a free trial you might want to check whether these records are included.