• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Found matches - coloured ticks?

snowyw

New Member
Up until last week, I had only added my direct line ancestors to Lost Cousins, but now I have added a considerable amount of blood relatives. and BINGO - lots of matches.
The ticks along side the matches are coloured coded - red, blue and grey. Nowhere can I find an explanation as to the different colours. Can anyone help please?
 
Back
Top