Good to see new 'posters' recently, although some "new members" have been members for quite some time.
The more activity there is, the more discussion, which leads to more useful information on the forum.
Peter has been true to his word and instigated a survey of forum members to elicit reasons they might not have used the forum. I suspect this has meant a lot of people remembered and have logged in again to find a lot of new info since they were last here and hopefully a welcoming community.
Yes, what a surprise to open my "New Posts" yesterday and find 22 messages! Welcome all - I am happy to assist with any Australian research (if I can, that is). I am certainly no expert but might be able to head people in the right direction.
Thanks Margery, you have certainly helped me in the past, and pointed me to free Australian resources. I was able to discover a hitherto unknown family journey from rural Cheshire to a new life in Broken Hill,NSW.
Good to see new 'posters' recently, although some "new members" have been members for quite some time.
The more activity there is, the more discussion, which leads to more useful information on the forum.
In March hardly anyone was posting, I managed to keep up with the forum while I was away quite easily.
I turned my back for the last week and had 3 pages of New Posts to look at!
It is lovely to see the forum coming to life again.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.