Same for me. Must have been a temporary glitch?Both FMP and Ancestry find the correct entry for me, with/without full D0B.
There has been the odd occasion where I've done a search at FMP and got no results, so I've then done a broader search only to find the person shows up within the original parameters. Repeating the initial search then works. It doesn't happen often enough to report it and I can never replicate the problem to do so anyway.Must have been a temporary glitch?
Were you using the app? That might make a difference.What's going on?
I asked because I couldn't find that particular search page to reproduce your search exactly. How do you get to it?On my desktop using Chrome under Windows 11.
And of course, normally, when you get "No results" you have no reason to take a screenshot to provide evidence and, in my case anyway I would assume I must have made a typo.There has been the odd occasion where I've done a search at FMP and got no results, so I've then done a broader search only to find the person shows up within the original parameters. Repeating the initial search then works. It doesn't happen often enough to report it and I can never replicate the problem to do so anyway.
Yes, I agree - you can never be absolutely sure you didn't enter something incorrectly, but when it does happen I'm often pretty sure I did enter everything correctly.And of course, normally, when you get "No results" you have no reason to take a screenshot to provide evidence and, in my case anyway I would assume I must have made a typo.
For me that doesn't display the search form shown in your screenshot, it shows the advanced search form.https://www.findmypast.co.uk/
Click on "Search", then on "1939 Register"
I can get exactly that picture by scrolling the display up to remove the advertising graphic and the bit below with "Your search" and "Clear all" in it, and then taking a snapshot.