Bob Spiers
LostCousins Superstar
I am often pessimistic when hearing of new records being added to this and that Collections (they never seem to apply to any area in which I am interested) so was dubious about clicking on FMP's latest claim as below:
*
but how wrong could I be because they have been a veritable godsend in sorting out where my grand parents and great grand aunts and uncles lived during the 1910-1919 period and to see how they moved on to addresses later known to me. Having a subscription I found the most useful thing was to view the original Register to see all (of voter age) living with them and -in one case - the next door neighbours which led to me resolving a quite separate query. I shall now enjoy exploring wife's family and the same generation of grand parents, aunts and uncles about whom she knows very little.
So well done FMP for this latest update.
*the link above is just a copy, if you want to access the FMP page use this link
but how wrong could I be because they have been a veritable godsend in sorting out where my grand parents and great grand aunts and uncles lived during the 1910-1919 period and to see how they moved on to addresses later known to me. Having a subscription I found the most useful thing was to view the original Register to see all (of voter age) living with them and -in one case - the next door neighbours which led to me resolving a quite separate query. I shall now enjoy exploring wife's family and the same generation of grand parents, aunts and uncles about whom she knows very little.
So well done FMP for this latest update.
*the link above is just a copy, if you want to access the FMP page use this link