Help!! I am so confused.
Normally I let my 12-month Pro subscription auto renew, but noticed today after several years of being £101.19 it jumped to £119.99 on 1st Dec 2021 and is now set to renew at £179.99 on 1st Dec 2022. Absolutely no mention of a 15% loyalty discount.
So today I logged out of FMP, clicked the link for a 20% discount in the newsletter and it says the Pro will cost me £143.99 with 20% discount applied. Great!
But, when I logged in it reverted to £179.99 with no mention of discount.
What am I missing? Do I have to cancel my subscription to get the discount (loyalty or otherwise) each time?
I've never tried to do this before as the extra discount always come so close to my renewal date it's not seemed worth it, but £60 hike in subscription fee in the course of 1 year has got me looking to make savings if I can.
Normally I let my 12-month Pro subscription auto renew, but noticed today after several years of being £101.19 it jumped to £119.99 on 1st Dec 2021 and is now set to renew at £179.99 on 1st Dec 2022. Absolutely no mention of a 15% loyalty discount.
So today I logged out of FMP, clicked the link for a 20% discount in the newsletter and it says the Pro will cost me £143.99 with 20% discount applied. Great!
But, when I logged in it reverted to £179.99 with no mention of discount.
What am I missing? Do I have to cancel my subscription to get the discount (loyalty or otherwise) each time?
I've never tried to do this before as the extra discount always come so close to my renewal date it's not seemed worth it, but £60 hike in subscription fee in the course of 1 year has got me looking to make savings if I can.