• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Findmypast Black Friday 50% discount

Tony

LostCousins Member
From Findmypast just now:

Use code: BFRIDAY15 for a 50% discount on any of our subscriptions, giving you instant access to millions of family records (code expires 30/11/2015).
 
PS Not surprised, but the offer T&Cs say "Offer applies to new and lapsed subscribers only". Bah.

BTW, Peter's link for Findmypast Britain took me straight to a page showing the offer.
 
From Findmypast just now:

Use code: BFRIDAY15 for a 50% discount on any of our subscriptions, giving you instant access to millions of family records (code expires 30/11/2015).
Please use the link in my newsletter, or this one - otherwise you won't be supporting LostCousins. More Black Friday offers in my next newsletter, out in the next hour or two.....
 
I have just read Peter's newsletter and his explanation of Black Friday. It's a term I had never heard of (except when a Friday falls on the 13th of the month). Over the past few days I have received offers from various sites - book stores particularly - offering Black Friday bargains. Now I know what it means but it does seem that the world is being taken over by Americanisms.
 
I enquired if I could take advantage of the offer and tag it onto my current subscription,but ...no. However I was told that I was welcome to buy a new subscription at the discounted price.
 
Back
Top