Just to reiterate Peter's point in ' be alert, be lucky' Just had a case in point.
I have just been looking at the Drake family in Norfolk. There are rather a lot of Roberts but none seemed to match the one that married Martha Ann Canham in 1843. Just been looking at the baptism of the Youngest son George to find that her Husband had been transported. No wonder I couldn't find him. Yet more mistakes will be found on Ancestry trees in that case as they clearly haven't discovered that and have a completely different Robert.
I have just been looking at the Drake family in Norfolk. There are rather a lot of Roberts but none seemed to match the one that married Martha Ann Canham in 1843. Just been looking at the baptism of the Youngest son George to find that her Husband had been transported. No wonder I couldn't find him. Yet more mistakes will be found on Ancestry trees in that case as they clearly haven't discovered that and have a completely different Robert.