Bob Spiers
LostCousins Superstar
I think FMP may be sulking because I have left it alone for a while, not only because it insists each time I sign in (when in the past there was auto recognition -that may be something to do with cookies but not my main problem), the thing that upsets most is it keeps defaulting to WORLD Search instead of Britain. That I need to address quickly .
Something tells me either I or another Forum member raised this a while ago (perhaps as much as a year) and I recall the answer was forthcoming. It is just that I cannot remember what it was and do not have the time or inclination at the moment to investigate myself. I know I could just contact FMP but the Forum I am sure will have the answer.
So Forum -as always - to the rescue please. How do I restore search results to Britain instead of having to set it up each time, and will someone tell me if the insistence on sign in each time is something new, or could it be I need to do a cookie adjustment? Thank you.
Something tells me either I or another Forum member raised this a while ago (perhaps as much as a year) and I recall the answer was forthcoming. It is just that I cannot remember what it was and do not have the time or inclination at the moment to investigate myself. I know I could just contact FMP but the Forum I am sure will have the answer.
So Forum -as always - to the rescue please. How do I restore search results to Britain instead of having to set it up each time, and will someone tell me if the insistence on sign in each time is something new, or could it be I need to do a cookie adjustment? Thank you.