AndyMick
LostCousins Star
I'm entering one of my ONS branches on to the Family Tree at the LDS FamilySearch site. You can upload a GEDCOM file, but then have to review each member and see if they match an existing entry. With many of them this is not a problem.
However with some people, I get 100s of possible matches, mainly people who share christian name and year of birth - so Mary Micklethwaite of 1813 gets matched with all the Marys (no surname given) born in 1813. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone else use the LDS Family Tree?
However with some people, I get 100s of possible matches, mainly people who share christian name and year of birth - so Mary Micklethwaite of 1813 gets matched with all the Marys (no surname given) born in 1813. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone else use the LDS Family Tree?