Norman
LostCousins Member
For local PC use I have both Family Tree Maker 2014 (the latest and last version produced) and Rootsmagic. I use Rootsmagic because of it's ability to produce web pages for me to upload to my family web site. As some of you know FTM has been discontinued and will cease to synchronise with ancestry.co.uk at some time soon. I cannot recall whether a date for the discontinuation of that service has been communicated.
When running FTM today it is telling me I'm not logged on (to Ancestry) and fails when I try to connect in order to synchronise. Are others experiencing the same? Has the synchronisation service now been stopped?
Rootsmagic are working on the ability to replace the FTM synchronisation service but is not yet ready for "roll out".
When running FTM today it is telling me I'm not logged on (to Ancestry) and fails when I try to connect in order to synchronise. Are others experiencing the same? Has the synchronisation service now been stopped?
Rootsmagic are working on the ability to replace the FTM synchronisation service but is not yet ready for "roll out".