OnlyMe
LostCousins Member
Hi,
Advice needed!! I am thinking about purchasing FTM 2014, currently I have 2011. My tree isn't on Ancestry.
Normally, you would buy the 'upgrade' version but I am thinking of re-entering all my information from scratch manually as I am not happy with the 'sources' which seem to have doubled up when upgrading in the past. Do I just need the basic 'upgrade' version or a better version.?
As you can tell, I'm not very computer literate
so any advice is most welcome...
Karen
Advice needed!! I am thinking about purchasing FTM 2014, currently I have 2011. My tree isn't on Ancestry.
Normally, you would buy the 'upgrade' version but I am thinking of re-entering all my information from scratch manually as I am not happy with the 'sources' which seem to have doubled up when upgrading in the past. Do I just need the basic 'upgrade' version or a better version.?
As you can tell, I'm not very computer literate
Karen