• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Family Tree Analyser - A new paradigm

I have not taken action to have the file uploaded to (say) Dropbox because I have not seen the need to do so. Perhaps someone will remind why I should
Experimenting and locating the file on my device, I right clicked on it found the file showing in Dropbox (old) so at some time and on another device seemingly saved to the cloud. However a right click gave the option to transfer to the current Dropbox, so I selected that and so now it appears my FTM files are indeed in the cloud, and perhaps my head with it...o_O
 
When I was talking about the cloud, I was talking about the gedcom file that you were trying to open in FTAnalyzer.

I had an issue where I had created a gedcom file (which saves to my OneDrive) and then immediately opened it in FTAnalyzer. Trouble was I was attempting to open the file from OneDrive before it had completely uploaded.
 
When I was talking about the cloud, I was talking about the gedcom file that you were trying to open in FTAnalyzer.
So I got it right first time and so needn't have responded to atHinNZ after all. I get your point and possibly that may have been my reason for the failure to upload as well; too soon off the mark. Either way it seems to be OK but thanks for the update.
 
Back
Top