• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Family history for a grandchild

Frankie66

LostCousins Member
Just wanted to say how much I loved the book that John created for his children/grandchildren. That's how I would do it (when I hopefully get grandchildren). Our family also has lots of interesting snippets (one ancestor went to jail - several times; one was a hurdler in the Olympics; one died at her daughter's wedding reception; one was dismissed from the military for being "worthless"; one was the landlord of the Black Bull where the brother of the Bronte sisters drank etc). I liked the connections to queens and kings, and where people were located in the world. Really well done - thank you for sharing!
 
Back
Top