I am trying to get my research back on track after losing my Husband and my Mum. I have plenty of time now and want to get it right!
I always used FTM and linked it to Ancestry, but decided I didn't like the linking between the two. I bought Family Historian on the recommendation of a local family history group member, but didn't get much chance to get to use it. This is a few years ago now and I would really appreciate your thoughts, as things have probably changed in that time!
I always used FTM and linked it to Ancestry, but decided I didn't like the linking between the two. I bought Family Historian on the recommendation of a local family history group member, but didn't get much chance to get to use it. This is a few years ago now and I would really appreciate your thoughts, as things have probably changed in that time!