• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Family Finder discount

webwiz

LostCousins Star
FamilyTreeDNA are offering their Family Finder test for $89 until 31/12. I have 'won' a further $10 discount, but as I already joined FF I am allowed to pass this on to a friend. The first person to send me their email address can have it. The net cost of $79 is about £53.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tim
Back
Top