We've just tested two of our cousins. (I paid for the kits, another cousin is managing them, as we collaborate a lot).
The first anomaly is: they don't appear as sisters, but as first cousins to each other.
Given there are even more anomalies in which other cousins neither of them DNA match to.... I'm fretting for them, a little, in having them discover that they've got this anomaly.
Sooooo....
ANYONE had any experience of genealogical siblings, not actually being genetic DNA matched siblings, simply by the quirk of genes not being evenly shared? i.e. Absolutely no risk/chance/possibility of NPE needing to be considered?
The first anomaly is: they don't appear as sisters, but as first cousins to each other.
Given there are even more anomalies in which other cousins neither of them DNA match to.... I'm fretting for them, a little, in having them discover that they've got this anomaly.
Sooooo....
ANYONE had any experience of genealogical siblings, not actually being genetic DNA matched siblings, simply by the quirk of genes not being evenly shared? i.e. Absolutely no risk/chance/possibility of NPE needing to be considered?