Reluctantly, I think I must agree with Alexander, unless you can find an existing utility which will create Gedcom formatted output from data entered in identified columns. There could still be quite a lot of 'data cleaning' required before any conversion might be attempted but if such a tool can be found then it might save a great deal of time and effort. Even if such a conversion only handles certain fields for individuals, it could give you a head start for an initial load into a family tree program.
As a Lost Cousins Star, you probably have a substantial amount of data to be entered and I would suggest that any help with the initial load is worth taking, as long as setup does not exceed the cost of going back to entering the data manually from scratch. I shudder at the thought.
Almost certainly, creation of family relationships will be easiest/best if performed manually once the individuals have been entered with all of their data. Best of luck if you do take this approach and please get back to this forum if you would like further suggestions in specific areas.
I use GenoPro with a separate tree for each surname to keep pictorial depiction of families more manageable. If I were faced with this situation, I think I would at least try to convert data for the members of one family and see how easy/complete the action would be. However, that might indicate that Alexander's suggestion for complete re-entry of data is the best approach. Good luck.