I have a question regarding an 1841 family I would like to add but have a 'book/folio' issue: At LostCousins we are asked to add: the Piece, the Book, the Folio, and the page - Ok the Piece is: 769 - then the Book/Folio is listed as: 4 - Just that, a 4 - no other number is there - Then page is given: 3 - So what is the Folio? My census details are from FindMyPast UK - I currently only have 53 entries in the 1841 census, so I'm hoping to add a few - EDIT: And on further investigations, it looks like all the families I want to add that lived in that area all have the same; just the Book/folio with only one number ! I have quite a few here so am hoping to find out what I'm supposed to put - You'd think I'd know as I have added 129 in 1881, the 53 in 1841, and 158 in 1911 - But it's been awhile since I've added any and can't remember if I already figured out what to do in this particular circumstance