• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Emailing Sîan

IsabelH

LostCousins Member
In the latest newsletter Sîan talks about emailing and people who have emailed stories. How does that work? Peter used to say his email was secret so I've never worked out how you’re meant to submit stories, successes, things you’ve discovered, etc. I must be missing something, I guess!
 
You ought to be able to reply to the newsletter email - that's what I have done in the past and then Peter used to reply to me.
 
Back
Top