• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Dudley burials

Hi Catharine, just thought I'd check Worcester (as Dudley used to be Worcestershire) but they have no records for any Dudley cemeteries at all. Have you thought of e-mailing the local archivists, Is this Birmingham?
 
Ok, I thought that the exception of Queens Cross meant that you could not find those records, and as Dudley was at one stage in Worcestershire and as I happened to be checking Worcester cemeteries at that time, I thought I'd just see if Worcester's "Hive" history centre had any cemetery records for Dudley.
 
Dear Ian
That is so kind of you,it really is. There should be more people like you.I know the Hive is supposed to be great but I haven't been yet .Thank you for taking the time to look ,I 'm sure there are other things you could have done for yourself and yet you took the time to help me.
Thanks again
 
Back
Top