Well, that's done. I made exactly the simple tree I wanted and have sent it to the editor of the journal (North West Kent Family History Society). Now, fingers crossed, that she can use it OK. Once again, many thanks to everyone.![]()
I find that Family Tree Maker can produce outline sketches as well as ' kitchen sink' ones.
You were obviously unaware that NWK FHS could help. You can send an outline sketch and request one of our gurus to produce a tree, all part of the service. I look forward to seeing your article and possibly judging it in 2016 for the JB award for best article!
Our all day AGM is on Sat 25th April 2015 at The Bat and Ball community hall near Sevenoaks. More details on our web site re the NW Kent FHS Society and the AGM. [2 Talks].
We also hold monthly meetings held at Sevenoaks, Bromley and Dartford. A friendly Society. We would be delighted if you or any other Lost cousins members wished to join the Society if you live in the South East or even if you live further away but have Ancestors in NW Kent. Joyce Hoad.