Carla
LostCousins Star
Really all I wanted to show everyone was that I read an article on line from the Daily Mail (yes I know I tend to use that paper always, sorry everyone
) and it really struck home because I feel exactly the same way. It was written by a reporter Mandy Appleyard lamenting the fact that she has left it too late to ask her father about his life. It's one of the regrets I have too. Now I am so passionate about my family and ancestors I just wish I had asked more questions and written down more information. This is exactly how Mandy feels and all I really wanted to say was ask questions, record information however trivial it seems, make notes, and you will find the lives of your family come to life. Many of the comments below the article say exactly the same so it is something many people regret.
Really this was just a reminder to us all, especially those new to family history research. Don't leave it too late!
Really this was just a reminder to us all, especially those new to family history research. Don't leave it too late!