If you like that sort of interconnection, maybe I should own up my links to "the Sharmans of Ixworth". My 2xG grandfather Martin Marriott had three brothers who married women called Sharman from Ixworth 1830-40, and when I first looked I found two were sisters and one might be as well. Prompted to look again at this, I can now confirm that all three were daughters of Robert Sharman and Dorothy Nunn. Looks like blatant one-upmanship to me.Peter, T's second cousin, 4x removed in 1881 living next door to Charles and Eliza Calver in Brockdish ? any relation?
This unfortunate woman bore fourteen children, of whom three married "my" Marriotts, and eight died aged ten or younger - with the last five all dying as babies.
If the Sarah Sharman you have found is the obvious one in the Ixworth records, she is the sister of that Robert. That would raise age/date issues with her baptism 1760, marriage 1676, and death 1803 aged 47. You would have judge those to be credible as records for the same woman.